What are the wash and Fabric care instructions?
- First wash separately
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Turn inside out before washing and drying
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Use warm iron
- Do not iron on print
- Do not use a brush while washing
What is the life of the Prints?
All our prints usually have a very good life but it also depends on the usage and wash. Please refer to our Fabric Care instructions above.
Does the color bleed or come off?
Dark colors generally have a tendency to bleed or run color. We suggest you wash the garment separately in Cold water during the first wash.
Do the T-shirts shrink?
Yes, there may be a minor shrinkage which is negligible and does not necessarily affect the Fit of the T-shirt.
How long does the Glow last in the 'Glow-in-the-dark' T-shirts and will it fade after a couple of washes?
The Glow in the ‘Glow-in-the-dark’ T-shirts lasts for about 15-20 seconds; this duration can vary, depending on the amount of light it has absorbed.
Once the glow dims, you can expose it to any light source Eg: Tubelight, Light bulb, Torch etc and it will re-charge and start glowing in the dark again. Even after many washes, the Prints and the luminescence still lasts and it does not stop glowing.
How do I cancel my Order?
Kindly refer to our ‘Cancelation Policy’
I haven’t received my refund yet? What should I do?
- We always keep our customers updated through emails once we initiate the refund procedure.
- The Refund process will ONLY be initiated after the product has been returned to us and we have physically received it.
- The entire Refund process will take 4-7 days after we physically receive the Product.
- If our last email states that we have initiated the refund procedure, kindly wait for the process to complete.
- For queries you can write to us at email@example.com
Do you accept bulk orders?
Yes, we do, but kindly email us separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you undertake customized orders?
Yes, we do. For customized orders, kindly click here.
Why am I not getting any COD option on the payment page?
It means cash on delivery is not serviceable by our courier partners at your location postal code but you can always opt for NetBanking or Credit/Debit Card.
What should I do if my payment fails?
Please make sure that the information typed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) and that your Internet connection is not disrupted in any way during the payment procedure.
However, if your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back into your bank account within 7 business days For any further clarification, you can email us on email@example.com